If this is the first photoshoot you’ve ever run, and need some pointers you can check out our handy how to run a photoshoot guide! Please read the information below before filling out the form at the bottom of the page:
- The seven photoshoot locations are typically only able to sustain one photoshoot at any given time, so if you submit a day/time/location that has already been requested, you will be asked to submit a different day/time/location. We will do our best to update the Photoshoot page as often as possible to reflect the most recent schedule. If you have any ideas for photoshoot locations, please let us know, and we’ll add them to the list.
- If multiple people submit a photoshoot for the same day for the same fandom, we will contact everyone and ask them to work with each other so that we have a single shoot.
- We will try to schedule panels/events featuring your photoshoot’s fandoms that will not interfere with the shoot, but in some instances we might be unable to do so. The earlier you submit your shoot, the more likely we will be able to accommodate programming around it.
- Do not use this form unless YOU are the one organizing the photoshoot. This is not a form to request someone come and take pictures of you.
- Sunday does not have a lot of submissions. If you find your day/time constantly rejected because others got their shoots in before you, consider Sunday as an option.
- If you are arranging a photoshoot indoor/outdoor water park or indoor/outdoor hot tub area, you and everyone involved MUST have a water park pass in order to enter. If you’re having your shoot inside the petting zoo, you will need admission to the zoo.