If you are staying at the Kalahari, the resort offers waterpark passes valid for each day you are staying, including the day you check out. These passes also function as your room key. If you are staying at the Kalahari Resort, you do not need to purchase a water park pass to visit the water park during normal operating hours. Passes are good from 10:00am until park closes.
If you are staying off-site, you can visit the waterpark by purchasing a pass. There are different water park pass types that the Kalahari offers:
- Day Passes: Passes to visit and use the attractions (slides, hot tubs, and other attractions) at the Kalahari Waterpark during their normal business hours.
- Spectator Passes: Passes to visit the water park but not use any attractions: rides, pools, hot tubs, etc. This is recommended for cosplayers who aren’t going on rides. Spectator passes are only available at the Kalahari Waterpark desk and are (coming soon) per day. These can only be purchased at the waterpark front desk, and are available on a limited basis.
We strongly encourage you to purchase your passes online to guarantee admission. Sales at the gate may be closed off due to capacity. Colossalcon does not sell waterpark passes online. If you wish to purchase them online prior to the convention, you must do so through the Kalahari Website: Purchase Online
Discounted Day Passes sold by Colossalcon
Day Passes will be sold by Colossalcon at the convention. You can purchase them at the Waterpark Pass Booth in the convention center. You must have a convention badge to purchase passes. Discounted Day Passes Information
- Day Pass: coming soon!
- Discount day passes will be available while supplies last.
- You can only buy a waterpark pass for the current day.
- You can only buy these in person. They’re not available online for pre-purchase.
- We only accept cash if you are purchasing at the convention from Colossalcon.
Colossalcon’s After hours Waterpark Event
Colossalcon has exclusive access to the indoor waterpark on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights of the convention from 11pm until 3am! At this event, you can cosplay, take photos, enjoy the restaurant and bar, and most indoor attractions that the waterpark has to offer!
Important: Kalahari’s water park pass wristband (for those staying on-site) does not grant access to the After Hours Waterpark events! You must purchase a late night pass in order to attend!
Colossalcon Attendee Badge is Required to purchase After Hours passes.
Locker Rates: Small: $18 Medium(this is the size the Kalahari formerly had) $20 Large: $23. Rentals are available via self serve kiosks located around the waterpark.
Rates for Colossalcon Attendees
Passes are not sold online prior to the convention.
- Purchase after hours, and discount day passes at the waterpark pass booth in the convention center.
- Outside the waterpark entrance at 9pm each night.
Wristbands are sold for that night, each day. Unless you are purchasing passes for all three nights, you can only purchase that day’s wristband. For example, on Friday, you can purchase Friday’s wristband, but you cannot purchase one for Saturday.