If you are staying at the Kalahari, the resort offers waterpark passes valid for each day you are staying, including the day you check out. These passes also function as your room key. If you are staying at the Kalahari Resort, you do not need to purchase a water park pass to visit the water park during normal operating hours. Passes are good from 10:00am until park closes.
If you are staying off-site, you can visit the waterpark by purchasing a pass. There are different water park pass types that the Kalahari offers:
- Day Passes: Passes to visit and use the attractions (slides, hot tubs, and other attractions) at the Kalahari Waterpark during their normal business hours.
- Spectator Passes: Passes to visit the water park but not use any attractions: rides, pools, hot tubs, etc. This is recommended for cosplayers who aren’t going on rides.
We strongly encourage you to purchase your passes online to guarantee admission. Sales at the gate may be closed off due to capacity. Colossalcon does not sell waterpark passes online. If you wish to purchase them online prior to the convention, you must do so through the Kalahari Website: Purchase Online
Day Passes sold by Colossalcon
Day Passes will be sold by Colossalcon at the convention. You can purchase them at Con-Ops located outside of the Ironwood room. You must have a convention badge to purchase passes. Discounted Day Passes Information
- Day Pass: $55 per day
- Spectator Pass Pass: $20 per day
- Colossalcon is strictly limited to 550 passes sold per day.
- You can only buy a waterpark pass for the current day.
- You can only buy these in person. They’re not available online for pre-purchase.
- We only accept cash if you are purchasing at the convention from Colossalcon.
Day passes sold by Kalahari
The Kalahari accepts credit or cash and their passes can be purchased online prior to the convention. If sales are closed off due to capacity during the convention, you will still be able to visit.
- Adult: $75.00
- Military ID: $70.00
- Under 42”: $35.00
- Under Age 2: $Free
- Adult (After 5pm – Closing): $69.00
- Spectator: $20.99
Note: These are the most expensive waterpark rates
- The Kalahari does not give prices online for what at the door prices will be.
- All prices that the Kalahari lists are subject to change, according to their website!
- The Kalahari WILL stop selling passes at the door if they reach capacity for the day. We do not know when/if this will happen.
- Multiple-Day Passes for the Kalahari Waterpark are not sold or distributed to anyone other than persons staying at the Kalahari hotel.
Colossalcon’s After hours Waterpark Event
Colossalcon has exclusive access to the indoor waterpark on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights of the convention from 11pm until 3am! At this event, you can cosplay, take photos, enjoy the restaurant and bar, and most indoor attractions that the waterpark has to offer!
Important: Kalahari’s water park pass wristband (for those staying on-site) does not grant access to the After Hours Waterpark events! You must purchase a late night pass in order to attend!
Colossalcon Attendee Badge is Required to purchase After Hours passes.
Shuttle Service: If you are using our Shuttle Service to take you back to an offsite hotel, please be aware that the service ends at 2:00am. Please plan accordingly!
Locker Rates: $5 and can be purchased at the counter prior to entering.
Rates for Colossalcon Attendees
- Thursday: $30
- Friday: $30
- Saturday: $30
- All three nights: $70 Thurs, Fri & Sat
Passes are not sold online prior to the convention.
- Con Ops / Ironwood room throughout the day.
- Outside the waterpark entrance at 9pm each night.
Wristbands are sold for that night, each day. Unless you are purchasing passes for all three nights, you can only purchase that day’s wristband. For example, on Friday, you can purchase Friday’s wristband, but you cannot purchase one for Saturday.