Looking to just have a good time singing some of your favorite songs with friends, or even strangers, in a judgment-free zone? Perhaps your preferred song isn’t allowed for our Idol competition (there’s a lot involved, trust us, we know!) or you want to sing, but you don’t want to compete? Then Karaoke is the place for you! This annual, multi-event block takes place Thursday, Friday, AND Saturday evenings for 4 hours each night. Join us for just one session, all three, or anywhere in between and sign-up during the event to get on the mic and sing any song acceptable for an All-Ages audience (this is NOT an 18+ event, so no explicit content is allowed. PG-13!!)
We’re ready to be here for a good time AND a long time, but only as long as everyone is willing to stick to our simple rules! Please see our Karaoke Rules list for full details, but below is the quick version of our six primary rules:
- Respect the person who has the microphone as well as the sound equipment itself.
- Songs must follow All-Ages content guidelines, except language-use. Curse words are allowed, but no explicitly sexual, violent, or gore context.
- Songs should be kept to a max of 5 minutes and additional signups should not be added until AFTER you’ve performed your current request.
- Have an alternative song in mind in case you are called up because we deem your song inappropriate.
- Limit the number of people coming up to and around our table by using our digitally-accessible options.
- All Colossalcon rules still apply during Karaoke hours.
If you need to contact us for any reason, we have several outlets of communication! The fastest way to connect with us is via email, but we also have a FaceBook and Twitter page, as well as a Discord server, where all of our participants, fans, and anyone else are welcome to chat about Karaoke, Idol, or any of our other potential programming! Links included below:
Social: FaceBook | Twitter | Discord Server