The Otaku Flea Market takes place on Sunday of the convention. Here, you can set up and sell your old anime, manga, video games, figures, plush, cosplays and more! If you wish to line up in advance, the line will begin at Events 1, and wrap around the back hall. Check-in is scheduled to begin 1 hour before the event opens, but staff will likely have the room set up before then, so be prepared to check in earlier. No sign-up is required. To avoid people gaming the system, we will not be allowing anyone to pick their spot. We will start assigning tables closest to the entrance, and then work our way back, so the earlier you check-in, the better spot you should have. If you would like a specific table, you may request so from staff at the door. We will try to accommodate as we are able.
How to sell:
• Buy admission and pick up your badge
• Line up at main flea market room (Events 1)
• Once check-in starts, staff will assign you a table spot Table Size Tables will be one per person/group, rather than half tables. Tables are first come, first serve.
Once check-in starts, staff will assign you a table spot. Tables will be one per person/group, rather than half tables. Tables are first come, first serve.
Can I sell in the hallways?
Per the request of the Kalahari, we cannot allow people to set up and sell in the hallways.
Bringing your items in:
Per the request of the Kalahari, we cannot allow you to bring in boxes, totes, or carts of items through any of the glass doors. If you cannot bring your items in with bags (or from the hotel entrance), then we can have you bring your stuff in through the loading dock doors. Ask staff for assistance and info.
- Anime related merchandise
- Manga & doujin
- Video games and related merchandise
- Yugioh cards
- Cosplays and props
- Comic Book and Sci Fi merchandise so long as its not more than 50% of your items for sale
- Bootleg merchandise
- Magic the Gathering
- Crafted items or art (either by you or someone else)
See Otaku Craft Fair
- Raffles, lotteries, games of chance, or any other ticketed items.
- Solicitation for donations.
The above list may not be complete and staff reserves the right to ultimately allow or disallow an item.
Dealers: Because we have a dealer room with exhibitors who pay for space, we do not allow dealers of any kind to sell in the Otaku Flea Market. If we suspect you of being a dealer, you will be removed.
- Make sure you have change.
- Cart your items to/from the flea market in a rolling suitcase, so you don’t have to carry everything.