The Otaku Flea Market takes place on Sunday of the convention. Here, you can set up and sell your old anime, manga, video games, figures, plush, cosplays and more!
- Seller Sign in begins at 9am.
- Doors Open to the public at 10am.
- Event ends at 5pm
How to sell:
- You must first check in with Otaku Flea Market Staff: 1 hour before the event opens to the public. They are located at a table outside of the event room.
- Sign off on a form that you understand the rules (also posted below).
- Staff will show you to your spot.
Tables will be one per person/group, rather than half tables. Tables are first come, first serve.
Can I sell in the hallways?
Per the request of the Kalahari, we cannot allow people to set up and sell in the hallways.
Bringing your items in
Per the request of the Kalahari, we cannot allow you to bring in boxes, totes, or carts of items through any of the glass doors. If you cannot bring your items in with bags (or from the hotel entrance), then we can have you bring your stuff in through the loading dock doors. Ask staff for assistance and info.
- Anime related merchandise
- Manga & doujin
- Video games and related merchandise
- Yugioh cards
- Cosplays and props
- Comic Book and Sci Fi merchandise so long as its not more than 50% of your items for sale
- Bootleg merchandise
- Magic the Gathering
- Crafted items or art (either by you or someone else)
See Otaku Craft Fair
- Raffles, lotteries, games of chance, or any other ticketed items.
- Solicitation for donations.
The above list may not be complete and staff reserves the right to ultimately allow or disallow an item.
Dealers: Because we have a dealer room with exhibitors who pay for space, we do not allow dealers of any kind to sell in the Otaku Flea Market. If we suspect you of being a dealer, you will be removed.
- Make sure you have change.
- Cart your items to/from the flea market in a rolling suitcase, so you don’t have to carry everything.