Dealer Room Open Hours
The following hours are open to the general public.
Main dealer room hours:
- Friday: noon-9pm
- Saturday: 10am – 9pm
- Sunday: 10am – 3pm
New Dealer Room Hours(Located next to Artist Alley):
Friday 10am -3pm
Dealer booths are 10′ x 10′ and come with a 8′ x 30″ table.
Dealer Room rules:
- The width of our aisles is important for the accessibility of our attendees, especially those who are wheelchair-bound. Displays and Merchandise are confined to the area allotted. Significantly disregarding the allotted space, shifting the space, or moving the tables/space of other vendors (empty or not) is strictly prohibited. If you are caught breaking this rule, you will be asked to move your displays/merchandise regardless of time or effort needed to correct it. We will be checking on this as always, usually after the room has been completely setup. Penalties will range from not being allowed into the convention in the future, to removal on the spot without refund
- Adult (18+) material must be discretely displayed. Graphic images and titles must not be visible to anyone. ID must be checked for adult purchases. Failure to abide by the above may result in immediate expulsion from the convention. No table refund will be given.
- No vaping, smoking, or alcoholic beverages please.
- Audio displays must be kept at a reasonable volume. The staff reserves the right to have volume modifications for any reason. Any music played must be age appropriate. Since this is a family convention we ask that you please refrain from playing music that contains profanity.
- We reserve the right to prohibit the display of any merchandise that we deem inappropriate. Non-licensed videos, DVDs, and merchandise are not permitted. We will investigate reports of non-licensed merchandise and cross-reference materials in question with guidelines and examples provided by websites of the license holders and any other means of communication. Any vendor caught selling or displaying such will be asked to stop selling and remove said items from the table. Failure to do so may result in immediate expulsion from the convention. No table refund will be given.
- No convention flyers for other conventions are permitted to be passed out in the vendors’ room. All convention flyers must be displayed on the flyer table in the hallway after staff approval. We reserve the right to remove any flyers for any reason.
- All vendors assume full responsibility for the collection and payment of any local state and or federal taxes. All vendors are responsible for any operating licenses that may be required by local, state or federal law.
- All vendors are fully and solely responsible for their property while on the convention site during and after exhibition hours. It is recommended that vendors obtain adequate insurance to cover loss damage or liability. Neither NostalgiaConventions.com llc nor its staff will be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the vendor, vendor’s associates, or property for any reason.
- All vendors must have a signed contract on file. Vendor will not be permitted to set up without said signed contract.
- There is to be no sticking of tape to the venue walls.
- There is to be no selling or displaying of any merchandise promoting pedophilia.
- Contact lens sales are prohibited.
- No vendor shall be granted exclusive rights to sell a particular item or type of items.
- Harassment or intimidation of other vendors is prohibited. There will be a maximum of one warning. Continued violation will result in immediate removal from the premises. You will be permitted to pack your merchandise at the conclusion of the vendor room hours on that day.
- Vendor must obtain permission from Nostalgiaconventions.com LLC before transferring or subletting any space to another vendor.
- Vendor is solely responsible for setting up and tearing down their displays and merchandise. If convention staff is used as help, it is at the risk of the vendor.
- Any spaces not claimed by vendor by the start of Saturday morning of the event may be given to other vendors, unless vendor has successfully contacted us to notify of a late arrival.
- Trademark or copyright infringing material is prohibited. If the event is contacted by a license holder in regards to a violation, the event will work the with license holder to have such items removed.
- Vendors have up to 30 minutes at the end of the Friday and Saturday public vendor room hours to vacate the room.
Refunds are available in the percentages specified below. A written request must be received by the date indicated. NostalgiaConventions.com LLC reserves the sole right to determine the disposition of canceled spaces. Vendor spaces may not be resold, transferred, sublet or assigned by the vendor without permission.
If request is received by December 1st, 2020 75% refund. If request is received by January 31st, 2021 50% refund. If request is received by March 31st, 2021 25% refund. If request is received after March 31st, 2021 0% refund.
Neither NostalgiaConventions.com llc nor staff associated with Colossalcon shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations in the event of an “Act of God”(power loss, rain, snow, hurricane, etc), Act Of War, or any cause that disrupts the convention. No money will be refunded if such an event occurs.
There is no other agreement or warranty between NostalgiaConventions.com llc and the vendor except as set forth in this document. The rights of NostalgiaConventions.com llc under this contract shall not be waived excepted as specified in writing by NostalgiaConventions.com llc.
The vendor agrees that any action that may arise based upon or related to this contract shall be in the court of the County of Summit, the State Of Ohio.