Do you have some cards, table top games or video games you want to sell? Join us Wednesday evening for the CCG & Gaming Market. Since there is no admission necessary for Wednesday, you can just come straight to Events 1 and set up. Please limit yourself to 1 table. This event is intended for regular attendees, no dealers are allowed.
Day/Time: Wednesday 8pm-midnight
Location: Events 2
- Collectible Card Game cards/packs/sets
- Table top games
- Video games
- Arts or crafts so long as they are directly intended for use in game play, ie dice/card boxes
- Gaming miniatures
- Gaming accessories such as dice
- Figures, toys, plushies, etc (save those for the Otaku Flea Market on sunday)
- Arts or craft not directly intended for use in game play, ie print art, plushies, etc.
- No games of chance, raffles, or donation solicitations
The above list may not be complete and staff reserves the right to ultimately allow or disallow an item. Because we have a dealer room with exhibitors who pay for space, we do not allow dealers of any kind to sell in the CCG & Gaming Market. If we suspect you of being a dealer, you will be removed.